Saturday 10 November 2012
Welcome to I'll Take Both Interiors! Much like it's sister blog I'll Take Both this blog was born out of love and interest in a subject. My interest in interiors developed in the last year when my partner and I decided to move home, a couple of failed purchases later we final completed on our life house.
I know the "everything happens for a reason" line is a bit of a cliche but in this instance it's true if those earlier contracts hadn't fallen through we'd have missed out on a house which is truly better than those that came before, so if you're going through the trials of home buying keep your head up it'll all work out in the end.
Doormat from The Contemporary Home

Our new nest is a four storey Victorian in need of a little love and care to bring it up to date.  We got the keys in April and since then we've started a massive renovation, I'll Take Both Interiors will chronicle the renovation, show our design ideas and I'll try to the explain the thought processes behind them but don't be surprised if you find the odd shopping post thrown in after all I didn't get the motto "I'll Take Both" for nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment